Cancun











For our 2 year anniversary and our last big hur-yah before leaving Roosevelt we flew to Cancun for 10 days. We sold our house (I cried a little) and they wanted us out before we went on vacation. So we moved all of our stuff to a basement in south provo and since we still had to work a week after cancun we had to stay with some freinds. Cancun was so much fun and although we were so sad to leave our house, we were excited about the move to Orem. I was also super fortunate to already have a job in Provo before we moved. I started working in Labor and Delivery at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. We bought a condo in North Orem and spent the summer redoing it...pictures to follow. Houston was so happy to be out of the oil feild and I was so happy he was back in school.

5 comments:

jhjonze said...

Yea for updating the blog. Congrats on the new job and the move, but I'm sorry you had to sell your house! Awesome trip though!

Sarah S said...

Hey There girl! Hope you don't mind that I tracked down your blog! I love love it and I miss you! Looks like things are going great for you and I'm so happy. It's funny that you guys are moving to Orem because we probably are too!!! Not until May, but I sure hope it works out so we can hang out! Love ya

Cori Simmons said...

Hi there - It's Cori from work - I didn't know you were a fellow blogger. You and your husband are a darling couple.

Rachel said...

Hi Hayley, how are ya? I just found your blog...yay i'm so excited. I haven't talked to ya since Brandi's baby shower...way too long, i miss you!! I want to add you to my blog. It's private so just send your email address to mine(crdsalvesen@msn.com). Hope you guys are doing good. Can't wait to talk to you!

Brandi said...

Hello! I have been wondering how you have been doing. Congrats on all that is going on in your life, sounds like everything is going great! Let me know if you are ever in town we should get together.