Life in Roosevelt


After our honeymoon we flew to our apartment in Roosevelt. I had visited Houston there once before this time and have to say wasn't terribly excited about the relocation, but of course we were together. I got my dream job at the Hospital in Roosevelt working in Labor and Delivery and continued to finish my nursing degree. Houston worked for black warrior wireline co. for 2.5 years. At the beggining he enjoyed it but as time went on the politics got to be too much and we were both ready to move. 9 months before leaving Roosevelt we bought out first house together. We got in just in time to pick out everthing in the house and layed hardwood floors ourselves. It was way too nice for a newly married couple and we realized it was more for investment purposes than what we really needed. It was a great first expereince in home buying and we sold it ourselves in April 2008.

1 comment:

jhjonze said...

I'm so excited to be the first to comment on your blog! I'm a receptionist and blog-stalking is kind of just what I do all day. It's a great way to keep in touch! Welcome to the blogging world!