Our engagement


Houston and I were engaged for 4 months and 3 days, which were some of the most stressful weeks of my life. I was working full time, finishing my first year of nursing school, and planning the biggest day of my life thus far. To make matters worse Houston had moved to Roosevelt, UT 3 1.2 hours away from me to start a job in the oil feild. It was the best thing that could happen for us financially and many other ways, but it at the time it felt like the worst thing in the world. Of course everything always works out how it is supposed to and we planned our wedding the only day we could. I took my LPN finals the day before and the day after my sister Danielle left for the summer to Navoo. It was the biggest stress relief I have ever felt driving away with Houston. I no longer had a job, I was done with my first year of nursing school, I was no longer planning a wedding, and I was finally together with the my best friend in the world.

No comments: